A: Yes, GlobexCam Group is a Limited Liability Company registered in Cameroon as company number RC/YAO/2016/A/3795.
GlobexCam's head office is located on the first floor of IMT Building in Tsinga, Yaoundé; besides Super Marché MAX.
A: Apart from physical visits at GlobexCam offices, Pursa Support Service Points, and Post office box, we also offer 3 methods for contacting our support staff: E-mail, Mobile Phone Support and LIVE Chat support; available 24/7. Our contact details are all listed at the bottom of the website.
A: English and French.
A: Pursa Support is an initiative of GlobexCam Group through which GlobexCam gives back to the community as part of its corporate social responsibility program.
A: Yes. For your application to be processed you must provide copies of your ID, home location plan, 2 passport size photos and proof of recurrent expenditure. For corporate applicants a copy of registration/statutory documents is an added requirement.
A: You sign a contract with GlobexCam once your application is cleared and you confirm that the terms of the contract are well understood. Then you keep your copy of it.
A: Once the contract is signed an account is opened for you, free of charge. Then you are required to move on to demonstrating initial commitment.
A: The minimum amount to commit is 15,000 FCFA.
A: Maximum amount to commit is 10,000,000 FCFA
A: We accept bank deposits, Orange Money, MTN Mobile Money and e-currency payments. All of these funds are paid to our UBA main account. Once the payment is done, you only need to provide us with the payment receipt for a FREE VISA Card to be issued you, through which you can effect withdrawals.
A: Yes, but not for the same recurrent expenditure or start-up project for which an account is currently running.
A: No, you cannot add money to an existing package. You can only add a new package to attract more support, each support package runs independently.
A: Yes, you can withdraw the money deposited at any time you want. Note however that, if the withdrawal request is received before the end of the support contract period, there is a 25% cancelation fee deducted from the initial committment and the amount already received in support would be deducted from the remaining amount (i.e 75% of initial commitment minus support already recieved) and you get just the balance.
A: No refund is made at the end of the contract period. The initial commitment must have been refunded partially in monthly supports received by the beneficiary.
A: You can sign in to your account and check your balance in “Dashboard”
A: It all depends on the contract period chosen and on the amount deposited as initial commitment. The longer the contract period, the higher the amount of support received every month. Also, the higher the amount deposited, the higher the amount of support received every month. Please refer to the menu Support Packages. for more details.
A: Your contract starts from the date the contract is signed and you start receiving monthly support exactly one month from the date you deposited the amount agreed as initial commitment in the special UBA bank account.
A: Yes, you can receive your monthly support package through MTN Mobile Money, Orange Money or any other bank of your choice. Note that there is a transfer fee charged.
A: The minimum withdrawal amount at the ATM is 5,000 FCFA.
A: The maximum amount to withdraw in a day is 750,000 FCFA and the maximum amount to withdraw in a month is 2,500,000 FCFA. You can withdraw as many times as you want in a day but not more than the daily withdrawal limit.
A: If your VISA card is missing or stolen, please inform us immediately to block the card. We will provide you with a new VISA card which will cost you 10,000 FCFA. Your money will be moved to the new VISA card provided.
A: A single person is limited to a single account. Multiple accounts for one person are against our internal users’ policy. In your account, you can have unlimited support packages and also compound or upgrade an existing package.
A: Request a password reset, after which you will receive an email with a notification.
A: No, you cannot delete the account.
A: Your personal data are protected at the highest level, and are stored in a safe place. First of all, all confidential data are stored in an encrypted format. The information is transmitted using SSL protocol.
A: We use an Extended Validation SSL from Comodo with 256-bit encryption to ensure the privacy and security of all information entered on our site. We are also hosted on a DDOS Protected Dedicated Server from Geniusguard, a leading provider of DDOS protected hosting.
A: Yes, we are utilizing the most elevated DDoS Protection in the business with 100% uptime guarantee.
A: Contact our 24/7 support.